5 CLUES THAT YOUR BUSINESS MIGHT NEED A STRATEGIC PLAN
Not sure whether you’re ready for strategic planning? Steve Harris, founder and president of The People Advantage, suggests that no matter how new your business maybe, you may need a strategic plan if you’re:
• Unhappy with our business results.
• Seeking funding or considering making substantial investments.
• Planning a major staff expansion.
• About to step back from day-to day involvement and will shift decision-making to others.
• About to make big bets about how your company will grow.
“When in doubt, start creating a plan,” Harris says.
–Randy Myers, Inc. Magazine. For the entire article, go to blueskyinnovation.com
In addition to running a professional practice in Kenosha, Attorney Joseph F. Madrigrano, Jr. has been an owner of several businesses within Kenosha and Racine for the past 33 years. As a result, Mr. Madrigrano is a business law lawyer who understands the needs and the challenges that business owners face. As your lawyer, Mr. Madrigrano will apply his vast experience and the same strong entrepreneurial work ethic that has helped him succeed in his business endeavors to the challenges facing you and your organization today.