Phone: (262) 657-2000
Fax: (262) 657-2018
Concentrating his practice on probate, estate planning, real estate mortgage foreclosures, personal injury and senior citizen divestitures, Thomas P. Aiello understands that his clients’ needs often extend beyond their immediate legal needs. Unique in today’s fast-paced legal world, Mr. Aiello is willing to take the time to fully explain complex legal issues in simplified terms so that his clients have a full understanding of their legal issue and the options available. Mr. Aiello’s patience is a calming influence when navigating stressful legal situations.
Utilizing 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Aiello offers his clients high-quality and ethical representation. Mr. Aiello began his legal career as an Illinois Assistant Attorney General in 1980. After two years in government practice, Mr. Aiello switched his focus to private civil law to help a broader array of clients. In his 28 years as a successful civil attorney, Mr. Aiello has represented clients in all levels of the State Courts of Wisconsin. You can count on Mr. Aiello to be not only your attorney, but your confidant and counsel when he represents your legal interests.
Education & Licenses
· Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Wisconsin-Parkside
· John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois, receiving his Juris Doctorate in 1980 with distinction
· Licensed to practice law in Illinois and Wisconsin
Community Organizations Thomas P. Aiello has been involved with are:
· Former President of the Kenosha County Bar Association
· Aurora Hospital, Kenosha, WI – Former Ethics Committee Member
· UW Parkside School of Business — Former Advisory Board Member
· Girl Scout Council of Kenosha County — Former Planned Giving Committee Member
· Kenosha Area Family & Aging Services, Inc. — Board Member and President
· Shalom Center of the Interfaith Network – Board Member
· Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha – Board Member