The lead litigation attorney at Madrigrano, Aiello & Santarelli Thomas brings the knowledge, skill and experience necessary to effectively represent your litigation needs in Kenosha, Racine, Walworth and southeastern Wisconsin. Thomas utilizes confident, aggressive and efficient techniques to zealously advocate his clients’ positions. Knowing that litigation is often an emotional and intense experience for clients, Mr. Santarelli takes the time to present an objective view throughout the case to his clients so they can make rational, cost-effective decisions.
Concentrating his practice in civil litigation, collections, condominium law, construction law and business litigation, Thomas is a passionate advocate for his clients. With nearly 10 years of successful litigation experience at a small law firm, Mr. Santarelli knows how to effectively litigate cases on budgets of all sizes. Mr. Santarelli is the strong advocate you need to handle your litigation needs.
Education and Licenses
· Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota in 1997
· Juris Doctorate from William Mitchell College of Law in 2000
· Licensed to practice law in U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
Community organizations Thomas M. Santarelli has been involved with are:
· Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha Board Member
· Kenosha Rotary West Member
· Italian Business and Professional Association Member