JOSEPH F. MADRIGRANO JR. – Partner
Merging the skills of a successful business man and a successful transactional lawyer, Joseph F. Madrigrano, Jr. is uniquely positioned to meet your business law and real estate law needs. Mr. Madrigrano’s experience as a business law lawyer and success in the business world give him a unique perspective in analyzing and understanding a client’s needs. Focused on results, cost-representation and increasing the bottom line, Mr. Madrigrano provides his clients with the representation and counsel that produces success.
Mr. Madrigrano concentrates his practice in the area of business and corporate transaction matters, including acquisitions and sales of business, franchise law and business start-ups. Further, Mr. Madrigrano practices in the area of real estate transactional law, representing buyers, sellers and real estate developers.
Mr. Madrigrano believes the primary function of a transactional attorney is to enhance the value of his clients’ transactions. This is achieved by risk assessment, risk mitigation and effective negotiation and documentation. Let Mr. Madrigrano’s experience make a difference for you.
“I have always been interested in how people create weath (succeed) and innovate businesses out of nothing. The rags to riches story of my clients (and thus creating the core of my law practice – successful businesses) lead me to want to play a continuing role in their success. I have spent my career trying to help my clients create and sustain wealth. In the life of an entrepreneur and a financical advisor, the personal is intertwined with the professional. The advice I give my clients about all aspects of managing and maintaining their business stems from my years of personal and professional experience. We are a family at a small firm with our lives intertwined withour clients success”. Joseph F. Madrigrano, Jr.
Education & Licenses
· Majored in Business and Finance at St. Norbert College
· Marquette University Law School, receiving a Juris Doctorate in 1972
· Licensed to practice law in Wisconsin since 1972
Community Organizations Joseph F. Madrigrano Jr. has been involved with are:
· Lincoln Elementary Site Council
· Gateway Foundation Board of Directors
· Lincoln Neighborhood Community Center
· American Cancer Society Board of Directors
· Kenosha Task Force on Problems of the Elderly and Single Parents
· University of Wisconsin System Analysis Team
· Kenosha Unified District Finance Committee
· Young Americans of Italian Descent for the Benefit of the Senior Citizens
· Former City of Kenosha Alderman and Chairman of the City Finance Committee
· Mentor Program for the Kenosha Public Schools